Thursday, March 12, 2015

Blog Post for SFS

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let people know that I wrote a post for the SFS blog about our home stays and the Tarangire Expedition. This should fill you in a bit on what I got to experience on expedition. I will try to write a more in-depth post… sometime. We've had assignment after assignment due at the field station here and with the matter of figuring out what I'm going to do with my life for next year, my free time is basically nonexistent. 

I do want you all to know that I am still going well. I've had a few bad days but for the most part I'm still managing to enjoy my time here. Everyone has been so supportive, both here and at home, which I am so incredibly thankful for.

Here is the post: http://www.explore.fieldstudies.org/blog/homestay-and-expedition

Savanna

1 comment:

  1. Savanna: Chris gave me the link to your blog. I'm sure you're having a most enlightening experience. Seeing that you're majoring in environmental science and creative writing, you might want to subscribe to Orion (magazine) if you're not already familiar with it.

    Kenneth Klein

    ReplyDelete